Fort Wayne, IN:


Special Sections

Established August 1996, Whatzup is northeast Indiana and the Fort Wayne area's arts and entertainment weekly. Whatzup offers its intensely loyal readership "what there is to do" in northeast Indiana and surrounding markets, including nightlife, concerts, art shows, theatrical productions, sporting events, festivals, etc. With the area's most extensive calendars, reviews and arts- and entertainment-related features, Whatzup readers spend 1.09 hours reading the publication and refer back to it an average of 2.58 times over the course of a week.

54% of Whatzup's readership reads the publication each and every week; the remaining 46% pick up the publication when they are seeking out entertainment opportunities, whether its every other week, monthly or less often. For a weekly publication, time spent with

Whatzup compares very favorably to other media: 28.9% of Whatzup's reader spend more time with Whatzup than they do radio; 27.2% more than with television; 34.8% more than with other newspapers; and 32.1% more than with other magazines.

Whatzup offers advertisers a younger, more active readership than any other print media in northeast Indiana and a more upscale audience than most broadcast media, all at extremely competitive, affordable rates.

Publication Day: Thursday
Base Circulation: 12,600
Audited Circulation: N/A
Single-issue Readership: N/A
4-issue Cume Readership: N/A

Unique Visitors: N/A
Page Views: N/A

Audit/Readership Sources: